Linggo, Hulyo 29, 2012

Hi! I'm Wacky and this my site. I did this blog as a task for Articles International, which is an English as a 2nd Language and Web Design course. If you'd like to hire me, fill up the contact form available on this website. Below is my Resume, and some examples of online websites and well written articles I've written earlier.

Certifications
Graduated with distinction from University of Toronto
14 years of article marketing experience (in particular for Web based readers)
5 years of web design experience.
Competent, goal-oriented worker with a taste for details.

Work Experience.
Articles International,2010 - Present
General Manager
In charge of arranging a international team of writers to match a advanced set of growth objectives and goals.
- Create cutting edge records for end result, boosting production by 18% globally
- Effectively operated continuous logs of task distribution
- Managed QA for international generation over a sizable team of internet writers

Self Employed Wordpress Website Designer
2011-Present

Additional Expertise
Proficient in Hindustani
Superior proficiency using a numerous choice of office software

Samples of my work:

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento